This User Terms Agreement document must be agreed to by all Users prior to being granted access to Producty®.
By agreeing to this User Terms Agreement, you agree to be bound by its terms.
“Producty®” means the online product management software available at https://www.producty.com, https://app.producty.com, and other related websites and downloadable software created from time to time.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your login credentials, and for all uses of Producty® made by your account. Your login credentials must never be shared with any other person.
- Any unauthorised use of Producty® by your user account will be deemed to have been made by you. If you suspect that your login credentials have been used by another person, you must immediately notify the Producty® manager of your organisation.
- You must only use Producty® for matters related to your work with the organisation to which your account belongs.
- You warrant that you have the right to use, publish or display all content that you upload to Producty®.
- You are prohibited from:
Any breaches of this User Terms Agreement may result in your access to Producty® being terminated.
- Copying, modifying, reverse engineering, decompiling or creating a derivative work of Producty® or any part thereof;
- Accessing Producty® in order to build a product or service which competes with the Service;
- Using Producty® to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others; and
- Using Producty® to access, store, distribute or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable.